Thursday 7 May 2009

Don't want you

Dear Head of Recruitment,

Having reviewed the many rejection letters I have received in the last few weeks, it is with great regret that I must inform you I am unable to accept your rejection at this time.This year, after applying to a great many organisations, I have received an especially fine crop of rejection letters. Unfortunately, the number of rejections that I can accept is limited.Each of the rejections was reviewed carefully and on an individual basis. Many factors were taken into account - the size of the institution, employee-manager ratios, location, reputation, costs and social atmosphere.I am certain that most of the organisations I applied to are more than qualified to reject me. I am also sure that some mistakes were made in turning away some of these rejections. I can only hope they were few in number.I am aware of the keen disappointment my decision may bring. Throughout my deliberations, I have kept in mind the time and effort it may have taken for you to reach your decision to reject me.Keep in mind that at times it was necessary for me to reject even those letters of rejection that would normally have met my traditionally high standards.I appreciate your having enough interest in me to reject my application. Let me take the opportunity to wish you well in what I am sure will be a successful financial year.

Sincerely,
Miss D. Fighe
Applicant at Large

No comments: